Wholesale Buyers Page
Simple Soaps for Simple Folks
In 2007, I received 2 goats as gifts, and now Jess, Willy and their friends (now numbered at thirteen total!) produce the milk that I integrate into the bars of soap.
Simple Soaps For Simple Folks came to be the day I learned to make hand soap from a dear friend who is a very practical, yet fun-loving woman.
I was hooked, and I had lots of goat milk to begin experimenting with!
I handcraft cold process soap in artisan batches without synthetic dyes, petroleum, preservatives, or funky junk ingredients. The soap must cure for 4-6 weeks before it's ready for use. I believe good things take time and patience, and hope that everyone enjoys the quality products I've created.
our finest product
How Goat Milk Soap Is Made
Milking the Goats
The goats milk is an important ingredient; in our 4 oz standard bar, about 1/4th of it is our creamy, grain free goats milk.
Batching the Soap
Production is done in artisan batches, and the molds, oils/fats, scenting, batching magic all happens in this facility.
Presenting the Product
After a 4-6 week cure on racks, the soaps are trimmed, boxed, and labeled. They patiently wait on shelves in the finished goods trailer until the right customer or event orders them to new homes.
our loyal customers know best
9 Reasons to carry our products
- Certified organic base oils = Quality ingredients
- Happy goats mean lots of healthy milk in the soap; all from my herd
- Unique, molded soap shapes that are pretty and practical + eye appealing
- Favorable wholesale discounts
- Private branding options
- Production can be scaled up
- In business since 2009 - that
means 12 years of solid business practices and customer
- Soaps have GTINs and eco- friendly packaging
- 40+ essential & fragrance oil soap scent options
we love it when you love it
Just a few of our products